high performance computing, CFD analysis with open source framework, linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear programming, bound constrained problems, projectors, preconditioning, numerical linear algebra, solution of large problems, domain decomposition methods, FETI methods, parallel computing.
- Project Spomech – Creating a multidisciplinary R&D team for reliable solution of mechanical problems, reg. no. CZ.1.07/2.3.00/20.0070 within Operational Programme 'Education for competitiveness' funded by Structural Funds of the European Union and state budget of the Czech Republic.
- Mathematical model and design of the silencer to reduce the noise generated from the steam power plants and heating plants. MSK grant, IVITAS a.s.
- Optimization of heat transfer coefficient on the temperature senor, Continental.
- Development and implementation of scalable the algorithms for the solution of quadratic programming contact problems.
- Computationally intensive simulations and optimization provided by Ministry of Education, MSM6198910027, http://comsio.vsb.cz/.
- International project PRACE (see http://www.prace-project.eu).
- Scalable algorithms based on the domain decomposition methods for the solution of transient contact and impact problems with friction, (Czech Science Foundation, Post-doc project 2013).
- New creative teams in priorities of scientific research (Postdoci II), CZ.1.07/2.3.00/30.0055, OP VK.